Farney Close is a mixed independent residential special school for children aged 9 to 18.
About Farney Close School
Bolney Court, Crossways, Bolney, West Sussex, RH17 5RD
Number of employees: 85
Sector: Education and Training
Number of vacancies: 13
Types of roles available:
- Youth Workers.
- Food Technology Teacher
- Higher Level Teaching Assistant.
- Teaching Assistant with Science Technician responsibilities.
- Teaching Assistant with Food Technician responsibilities.
- Teaching Assistant with 1:1 responsibilities / General TA.
- Catering Assistant
- Cleaner (day shift – year-round)
- Cleaner (evening shift – term time only)
- Maintenance Technician (year-round)
Farney Close is a mixed independent residential special school for children aged 9 -18 who are in receipt of an EHCP because they experience a range of social, emotional and mental health difficulties. The school does however also support pupils who experience Asperger or Tourette’s Syndrome, Moderate Learning Difficulties, Dyslexia, Moderate Speech and Language Difficulties, Communication and Language Difficulties, or difficulties with Sensory Regulation.
Situated on the A272 and the A23 intersection at Bolney, West Sussex, the school has an established and very successful reputation, achieving numerous outstanding and good Ofsted inspection judgements for educational and care provisions over the last decade.