Employment Support from West Sussex Library Service
West Sussex Libraries service provides a wealth of information about starting a business, employment and jobs.
Visit the West Sussex Libraries website to find out more .
Let's face it, there are a lot of Job sites out there. Sometimes it easier just to find one that works for you and stick with it. It's more important to know how to use them effectively and of course, it always helps if you know what you're looking for. If you haven't already, sit down and take some time to review your skills and look at the types of work or sector that interest you. You can find out more about this on the Sector skills and Check your skills pages. Having a starting point from where you can start to search for the right roles that suit you, is important. If you need help with this then get in touch with our Journey to Work team.
Jobsites can be used for:
- searching for jobs by location and job title.
- setting up automatic email alerts for new job opportunities
- some jobsites provide the opportunity to save your CV to the jobsite’s CV database for employers to search for candidates with experience or skills relevant to them
There are lots of sites and here are a few more prominent and successful ones being used.
- Horsham District Council Jobs
- Horsham Job Centre jobs
- Job Help latest Jobs
- Gov.uk Find a Job
- Total Jobs
- CV Library
- Milk Round (for graduate opportunities)
- Gatwick Diamond Jobs (covering West Sussex and East Surrey)
- NHS Jobs
- Proud to Care (jobs in care across West Sussex)
- Remote Tech Jobs
Local recruitment agencies
Check out permanent, temporary, full-time and part-time opportunities advertised with local recruitment agencies:
- Harris Lord Horsham, Horsham (Manufacturing, Office and Life Sciences)
- First Recruitment, First Recruitment, Horsham (Broad range of jobs including Warehouse, Office and Hospitality)
Or if you want to find other sector specific recruitment agencies, take a look at Agency Central
If you have your eye on a specific sector or type of job, then research local companies that fit the bill and keep an eye on their live vacancy pages – some have the facility to register for email job alerts for new job opportunities.